Tuesday, November 27, 2012

thanksgiving.

Today, I decided to update my blog! I wish I was a really cool blogger and knew how to do more things but I'm not. Maybe someday though. As for now, here is a new post about Thanksgiving! 



So, the four of us girls got to be reunited again. Oh wait, make that FIVE. 


That's right. I got to meet my brand new niece of only 2 months! What a cutie. I couldn't get enough of her all weekend. I swear, she never ever cries! She only cries a little bit when she's hungry. Talk about a perfect child. Then again, I'm biased for sure.


This year, we also had our annual turkey bowl! Me and my sister Whitney and our friends from high school do it every year. 



My team lost unfortunately but it was close!

This year was a little bit different because my mom and dad got back from a cruise the night before Thanksgiving which meant, this year was our turn to make dinner! That's right, we did it all by ourselves. I was in charge of the rolls and mashed potatoes (which is the best part anyway, right?) Here is me being domestic. (This doesn't happen often so take advantage of it. 



Final product:


I made my grandpa's roll recipe and they turned out so good! 

And last but not least, this Thanksgiving was awesome because Cade came too! He got to spend more time with my fam bam and he got to see the town where I grew up! 


And yeah, my Thanksgiving was bomb.com. (Yeah, I'm bringing that back.)