Saturday, October 22, 2011

pet peeves

so, i keep this ongoing list of pet peeves in my phone so i figured i would share them with the five of you who read this blog. 

1. wearing sunglasses inside
oh my. just stop it, am i right? ITS NOT SUNNY INSIDE.

2. when people say no offense before they say something rude 
obviously you ARE meaning to offend. if you every start a sentence off like that to me, just don't finish what you were going to say.

3. calling your dad, "daddy"
you're not five. and if you are that's cool that you're reading my blog.

4. stopping at yellow lights
always go through them. always.

5. smiley faces with noses or any other weird symbols
no one's nose looks like that. so, don't send me any of the following:
:-) :o) =] =} =) :] 
and probably the worst one ever:
=o}
yuck.

6. taking pictures of your muscles in a mirror. 
OMG NO ONE CARES.

7. electric toothbrushes
i mean, i don't know. how hard is it to move a toothbrush around by yourself?

8. when i yawn and someone tries to stick their finger in my mouth
come on, really?

sorry if i am coming off as a jerk but, these things are really annoying. so...
enjoy.